Monday, October 11, 2010

Simple to Dream

I now find it simple to dream.
Today I sat back and fell asleep.
Under the shading oak tree,
I buried myself in sweet slumber with ease.

Now I find it’s best just to dream.
Drifting away into a sleeping play,
I direct my life toward a different act each night.
Cheering on the floating lucid calm I find.

If I found myself swinging toward the same,
my naps will change,
Lulling myself into a new dream.
Letting the air swiftly carry me to the moon.

It’s fitting I find some rest.
Having worked all my love to death.
I relax with oak as pillow.
Finding dreams to be the solution.

Reducing activity from trying days,
life seems easier to portray.
Hazing drops of reality,
distract from painting daily pain.

It’s simple to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment